The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Nooobie in the house!

Simon Baker

affiliate
I just got into this internet marketing thing and joined a couple of cpa networks. Hoping to learn from the senior members and perhaps earn new friends :)

Hey Simon!

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find it useful here!
Tell us more what you do, and if you have already decided which traffic are you going to work with.
I believe this affiliate marketing guide can help you to make decisions and get started!

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Hey Simon!

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find it useful here!
Tell us of more what you do, and if you have already decided which traffic are you going to work with.
I believe this affiliate marketing guide can help you to make decisions and get started!

Best of luck!

Cool guide mobidea!

I was thinking of promoting health and beauty offers via social media. Havent made a major move yet, still feeling out the playing feild so to speak :)

I was thinking of promoting health and beauty offers via social media. Haven't made a major move yet, still feeling out the playing field so to speak :)

Excellent decision so far. Social Media is a great niche for promoting a website. However, if you would like to try via affiliate marketing the why not to try for this https://runcpa.com/

Excellent decision so far. Social Media is a great niche for promoting a website. However, if you would like to try via affiliate marketing the why not to try for this...

Be sure you follow these policies once you are approved.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Can't wait to see what you post!:)
Good luck
-Zach

banners
Back