The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Noobie To Affiliate Marketing

NewAgeIncome

Hello one and all, I am a total noobie to internet affiliate marketing. Im sure I will have a LOT of questions. I will appreciate any and all direction and guidance I recieve. hopefully I will be able to offer some assistance to others as well. Anyway HELLO

Welcome to 5 Star, NewAgeIncome.

This is a good place to be if you are a total newbie. You will find that our members are very helpful.

A great place for you to start would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Read as much there as you possibly can. The "sticky" threads are very helpful. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Ask as many questions as you want to. We are here to help you.

Hi NewAgeIncome,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you are here and interested in learning. We're here to help. For starters, be sure to read the stickies in the newbie forum. Feel free to ask questions after you read those, but I think you'll find lots of answers in those posts.

Picking the right niche is key. So after you get a handle on things from the newbie stickies, head over to the niche marketing forum and read some of the stickies there. You'll find all sorts of niche finding and research tools.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

MI
Back