The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Noob Question - Where to Upload Files

What if, I had created a pdf file or a software and I want to content lock with CPALead. Where should I upload it to get links to put in CPAlead?

Sorry if I messed up my english. I am from the Philippines by the way and a student.

You can upload your files to any major file host such as http://www.filedropper.com/, then just have the locker on your webite and redirect the locker to go your filedopper page, after a lead is completed!
Perfect, simply upload the files somewhere and then place a big "DOWNLOAD NOW" button on your site - but have the gateway on that page so they must complete an offer to get to it!

It may be an idea to turn the opacity down so they can see the "download" button under the gateway - its a tease ;)

Add some Facebook sharing buttons for viral effectiveness - also make your gateway skin match your site as if its meant to be there!

If possible (like it is on AdWorkMedia.com) do a split test with a few different Content Locker Setups, then you can roll with the one that converts the best! Split test, split test, split test, scale! Stick with that and make some money!

If possible (like it is on AdWorkMedia.com) do a split test with a few different Content Locker Setups, then you can roll with the one that converts the best! Split test, split test, split test, scale! Stick with that and make some money!

Like I've always told you, your network is MASSIVELY overlooked - great potential!

banners
Back