The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No sales facebook PPC campaign

bussw83

affiliate
Hi,

I started a campaign for my website today, I am testing it with $2 per day, I had 0.367% click through rate and 2,177 impressions but 0 conversions so far, I am really worried how long should I wait to see if the campaign is being successful?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
What type of products are you promoting through FB PPC? Do you use only CPC or impression or both? I suggest you try boost post. Your CTR rates seem to very low. Change your banners, titles and description. Try A/B testing for targeting your audiences. Hope you'll get better results.

Hi thank you for your reply, I promote a landing page design service. I tried first CPM and then CPC but paying per click was getting expensive even when I had a good relevant score.

I will try changing my banners :)

Hi thank you for your reply, I promote a landing page design service. I tried first CPM and then CPC but paying per click was getting expensive even when I had a good relevant score.

I will try changing my banners :)
I suggest you to build a Facebook Page and make the quality post them. Then promote your post. You can see there is a boost post option. By this way, you can build authority as well as your cost will be reduced. Hit me if you need any kind of help.

Building a page would be a pretty long process. you've got too less of traffic to say anything now. What kind of campaign is it? The usual rule for someone would be to test 3x of the offer payout on a creative, so if your offer pays $1, spend till $3. if you dont get a conversion, remove the creative and go to the next one. Unfortunately, you just dont have enough traffic to move forward. Give it a bit more traffic and then come back with results :)

I suggest you to build a Facebook Page and make the quality post them. Then promote your post. You can see there is a boost post option. By this way, you can build authority as well as your cost will be reduced. Hit me if you need any kind of help.

Thanks I will do that :)

Building a page would be a pretty long process. you've got too less of traffic to say anything now. What kind of campaign is it? The usual rule for someone would be to test 3x of the offer payout on a creative, so if your offer pays $1, spend till $3. if you dont get a conversion, remove the creative and go to the next one. Unfortunately, you just dont have enough traffic to move forward. Give it a bit more traffic and then come back with results :)

Hi thanks for your reply, unfortunately I am stuck with the traffic part, I don't have much traffic to my website, I am trying to promote my landing page design services :(

In normally if you have zero conversion after 100 clicks then I strongly suggest you to change your product or landing page. Or you have to modify your target and timing. Good luck.

MI
Back