The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No Marketing | Got Some Good Bucks on [Teespring]

CPA.Stdnt

Believe it or not. It's just awesome. Feels like the success time are coming pretty fast to me.
The title says everything, and I didn't even market my T-Shirts.

XHxUu4t.jpg

ONLY Teespring BOOST.

I've Pinterest & Instagram account, But not much niche followers & didn't even used it.
Surely, will start using paid traffic from next month. *.*

For those who are trying to earn some bucks on Teespring and can't earn much.
Just never give up guys!

Take Action > Let The Money Comes To Your Pocket <3

That's great. I was thinking of starting Teespring. I have some questions for you.
Does it require any investment at the start?
How much profit you have per item?
How do you promote it? Is it worldwide?

Congrats buddy. I am in deed happy for you. I am trying to recall how i stayed for like two months before I made my first dollar. And you being able to sell 23 products just for start is a very positive aspect. I will be glad if you shared with us some of the tips that you used to achieve such results. I was also thinking, if you have not been marketing and sold a total of 23 products, then marketing may increase the quantity. Do not underlook marketing aspect.

That's great. I was thinking of starting Teespring. I have some questions for you.
Does it require any investment at the start?
How much profit you have per item?
How do you promote it? Is it worldwide?
:D I've not so expert mate.
to earned the $109, I didn't invested any money. But to get faster income and profit, investment is required.
As mentioned on the post, i didn't even promoted the T-shirt. But from this month, I'm going to start with Pinterest and FB ads. Mostly, I will target US, UK.

MI
Back