The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No-follow or do-follow link

ghanistha

Banned
No-follow link are not crawls by the search engine spider and doesn't helpful in increase your page rank in search engine, whereas do-follow links are crawls by the search engine spider and helpful in increasing your website traffic, visitors and page rank of a website.

Both links are beneficial for getting traffic, visitors and improve your search engine results. but do-follow link are more effective as google always crawls it.

The no follow tag is only recognized by Google, unless something has changed. The other search engines still will index your page/links.

Dofollow and nofollow are the link attributes attached to a link on any website to assist the search engine about its quality. It helps the search engine to determine if the website wishes to link their page to the mentioned link, so that the visitors could have more information about their desired topic. The dofollow link on a website means that it thinks that a link is credible enough to be listed on their website and they would recommend other users and search engine robots to follow this link. This is great for the link which is followed because this would increase its traffic and page rank in Google, on the other hand no harm would be done to the one who mentions this link.

NoFollow is a hyperlink value that tells search engines not to pass on any credibility or influence to an outbound link.
Nofollow links attributes do not allow search engine bots to follow link.That means if the website owner is linking back to you with nofollow attributes, it does not pass on link juice. Only Humans will be able to follow the links. Though some time back Google made it clear that they don’t consider nofollow link attributes but weight of such links are really less.

Dofollow links allow Google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone dofollow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text. This means when you are linking to any website or page, use the targeted keyword as anchor text.

I use "No follow" links only for my aff links, which I also cloak before.

All the other links, of which I want that Google sees them (especially external links to high PR sites), remain "Do follow".

Backlinks should always be "Do follow", of course.

I never ignore no follow links since I can get traffic, user experience that can help to get few more score.

Let me explain this, If Forbe offers me a no follow backlink and ezinearticles ready to give me a do follow backlink, I will choose forbe :)

I think no follow link and do follow link both important for a website. But do follow link is better according nofollow link. Because no follow link are not increase your website PR.

Both do-follow and no-follow are beneficial to your website. The difference between the two is that do-follow links are generally acknowledged by search engines, while, no-follow are largely ignored by Google. Furthermore, do-follow attracts more visitors, which means bigger traffic for your site, while no-follow prevents your site from being bombarded by spam.

Yes, I agree, no follow and do follow links are important for your site and play a key role in seo. Keep your links diversitized as this will improve your site with the serps overall. Your anchor texts should be mixed with different keywords not same ones. Your back links should have or appear to be of a natural flow(human element to it that would make google think links are coming in natural) Ie... Lets say your site only has do follow links pointing back at your money site , same anchor text through out the web ,or a strong ratio of, than google will know and determine this to be unnatural linking(buying or trading links, robots, ect) and therefore will penalize your site,or even wrost sand boxing your money site!
JMHO though.

BOTH, dofollow and nofollow. natural websites have them both and google see those king of websites verry well if they have both king of backlinks.
make it like 50/50% if possible hehe... or at least somewhere around that number. If you make only dofollow links google will penalize you hard.

You need to have already realized that one of the major benefits by utilizing DoFollow Links vs NoFollow Links is that DoFollow Links will pass Google Love and as a outcome your Page Rank and your Search Engine Result Pages (SEPR) can increase more quickly.

We can say that Do-Follow Links are good for Human Visitors and SEO Traffic. And on the different side, No-Follow Links are only good for Human Traffic which is still the greatest traffic you can have.

MI
Back