The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

No conversion at ALL for campaigns?

crookgfx

affiliate
This is my 3rd time doing a mobile campaign using leadbolt as my traffic source I guess there traffic is just bad? I can't seem to get one conversion and losing motivation. The first 2 campaigns I tried were CPI offers i thought that would be easy since it direct links to the android store but I didn't get one conversion. And the last was a music download vertical pin submit for Argentina. The problem is I'm eating up my budget really quick which is really limited. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or suggest another traffic source because leadbolt is just not working out and plus there traffic source for argentina is limited or I just need to bid higher either way there traffic is expensive $0.07 a click. But heard somewhere banner ads were harder to convert? I'll add screenshots of my stats.
3lVb7SX.png

wXB52wW.png

LVVyGZ0.png

This is my 3rd time doing a mobile campaign using leadbolt as my traffic source I guess there traffic is just bad?
- their quality of traffic dropped after google made changes to their push ads. my rep keeps on telling me that though volume is down, quality is better. but i haven't seen that yet.

The first 2 campaigns I tried were CPI offers i thought that would be easy since it direct links to the android store but I didn't get one conversion.
- actually never had much luck with CPI offers on leadbolt. never figured it out. same boat as you with CPI.

And the last was a music download vertical pin submit for Argentina.

- you said pin submit. most LATM offers should be one-click conversions. pin submit on those offers usually show up if you have WIFI traffic or it's a campaign that has a higher payout..but the payout you show..seems to be a one click kinda payout. can't really tell for sure. but look for the one click conversion offers and you might have more luck. hopefully you selected only carrier traffic and excluded wifi.

The problem is I'm eating up my budget really quick which is really limited. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or suggest another traffic source because leadbolt is just not working out and plus there traffic source for argentina is limited or I just need to bid higher either way there traffic is expensive $0.07 a click.
- yea..lb traffic is expensive. when i used to bid the minimum 0.05/cpc, it gave me okay volume and now i can hardly get much at that price.

But heard somewhere banner ads were harder to convert?
- text ads were showing up alot more when they were able to do push ads. but as mentioned...once google made the changes a few months ago, it stopped converting as well. so i rely more on banners ads now. try different banner sizes. how come you don't have any 320x50 banners? do you only have 1 text ad? add more. add more variations of banners. do like 10 variations of each for example.

make sure you have all your targeting done right...the right carriers and operating systems, connections etc. also sometimes networks will have offers that just are dead. talk to your network to make sure that offer is valid. i've found dozens of offers on networks that are listed but no longer work. so you could be sending traffic to a dead offer. it's hard when you're doing INTL traffic and you can't see the actual landing page on your own.

hope that points you in the right direction.

I would try other sources. I've tried Leadbolt before but never gotten good results. Always ended up losing tons of money on it.

i am also on my third campaign with LB . And still havent had any success , with 0 leads , and a bunch of money spent i think its time to axe it

How much is your payout? Depends on your payout it will determine if your cpc is too high or too low. But if you doing cpi, im sure its around .25-.40 depends on the geo. So i could say the cpc of .07 is killing you, unless your cv is 15-20%. If your cpc is high means your ads sucks and very generic, no one wants to click on it. Need to work on banners.

If you are running a CPI offer ,
better always use 320*480. Interstitial ads.
Also getting max clicks with leadbolt depends on the region of the offer and timings.
Also they have strict approval and vague responses.I have been using them quite often earlier and have stopped using their network.

MI
Back