The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Next batch of landers, creatives and tools?....

I think you've given way too much as far as landing page templates are concerned ,.. I just got off a in-class web design course and I'm pretty confident I can modify them any way I wish

But if you can share a few sources
similar to w3 schools etc.. That you credit So I can stay on top of my new found skill, that will be great ,
Thanks for sharing. :ninja:

K, you are the coolest! Like the genie in Aladdin's lamp...we wish, you grant. :)

I was going to ask for a banner creation tool but I just read about that in The Dojo.

How about a sweepstakes lander for the new iPhone 6?
Not an email submit one. A sweepstakes offer with winners and similar stuff.

Or maybe a games/app download for mobile apps (play store and iOS)?

I wish some useful lander interactive widgets (or scripts) working on mobile devices. For example, questioner scripts like the one mentioned in CMA's "Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint", because I'm not good at coding and I really like it.

I wish some useful lander interactive widgets (or scripts) working on mobile devices. For example, questioner scripts like the one mentioned in CMA's "Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint", because I'm not good at coding and I really like it.

Sounds good. Do you have a link or something for a better look?

Yeah this would be great.

banners
Back