The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[News] 9 Social Media Marketing Tools to Improve Your Strategy

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Okay, we all know the power of a good social marketing campaign. But done manually, it takes an enormous time commitment.

In an article on Huffpost Business, author Larry Alton recommends nine different social media marketing tools that he believes are transforming their industries and changing online marketing for the better.

Not every tool will work for everyone, depends on what you're trying to achieve.

1. Quill Engage
This is a free tool that takes the data in your Google Analytics account and sends you weekly summaries of the information you want. It allows you to see which of your posts have driven the most traffic to your landing pages, as well as other data. You only see the info you want or need most. Saves time and cuts out the stuff you don't need.​

2. KingSumo
The author points out that, "The right headline can potentially mean hundreds and even thousands more conversion." KingSumo is a plugin tool that helps with that, enabling easier A/B testing of headlines, up to ten at a time. You can adjust the headlines when you share your content on social platforms.​

3. Real Geeks
This one is for real estate agents, to help them streamline their ad creation and track ad performance.​

4. Canva
As mentioned in a different thread, Canva is an image creation tool for your social media postings. Use to make attractive, eye-catching images without having to hire an artist. You can use this tool for free.
5. Bundle Post
Bundle Post lets you schedule content several days ahead of time - posts, shares and curated content. Makes it easier to be consistent.​

6. IFTTT
Most people are familiar with this one. Can make you more productive in a shorter amount of time by sharing your content across up to 300 platforms, with only posting to one of them.​

7. Tagboard
Tagboard is essentially a hashtag search engine, according the article's author. You can register your custom hashtags (good for branding) then see where they appear on any of the social platforms.​

8. Feedly
This is a familiar curation tool and one that continues to make life a little easier, by organizing relevant content in one place. Then you can quickly browse through and select what you want.
9. Inkybee
Find the influencers in your industry and niche. Inkybee finds and ranks them according to different factors, such as engagement, relevance, etc. The tool allows you save lists for future use.​

Mr. Alton likens the use of social media without tools to buying an apartment but not furnishing it. You can still use it but you aren't going realize maximum potential.

Have you noticed any improvement to your reach and bottom line as a result of incorporating tools into your marketing strategy?

Have you noticed any improvement to your reach and bottom line as a result of incorporating tools into your marketing strategy?
The use of supporting tools is helpful and especially time saving. But strange, the tools I'm using are not in the list :oops:
IMHO we yet have to see what the future brings and which tools will become established.
Until now I've always "composed my helpers" yet myself ;)

The use of supporting tools is helpful and especially time saving. But strange, the tools I'm using are not in the list :oops:

I think there are a ton of available tools these days.

IMHO we yet have to see what the future brings and which tools will become established.

I agree and it will be interesting. They evolve as online marketing techniques do.

Until now I've always "composed my helpers" yet myself

That's because you're talented! :) I couldn't create a tool to save my life.

Thanks for the share. They are a lot of tools but I do feel I should just find time and get to experiment all of them. This will give me an opportunity to weigh the benefits and dimerits of each tool with regards to my daily tasks as a social media marketer. I will there after give my response on some of the best tools that might have worked out for me. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the share. They are a lot of tools but I do feel I should just find time and get to experiment all of them. This will give me an opportunity to weigh the benefits and dimerits of each tool with regards to my daily tasks as a social media marketer. I will there after give my response on some of the best tools that might have worked out for me. Thanks a lot.

Definitely try them out to see if they are helpful to you. Some may not be.

And yes please, let us know what you think of any you try!

MI
Back