The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newcomer

JCRMARKETING

affiliate
Hey all, I've been a hard working designer for over 25 years and self employed but until recently still tethered to a 9-5 mentality. I've moved to an amazing coastal region of Australia and have started researching e-commerce options as a source of passive income so I can finance time off for further education of digi tech and economics. Currently most of my knowledge is coming from books, mentors (online and live) and my own research. Thanks to all who contribute here, hopefully I'll be able to share some good links and information one day.

Hello @JCRMARKETING , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been a hard working designer for over 25 years and self employed but until recently still tethered to a 9-5 mentality. I've moved to an amazing coastal region of Australia and have started researching e-commerce options as a source of passive income so I can finance time off for further education of digi tech and economics. Currently most of my knowledge is coming from books, mentors (online and live) and my own research. Thanks to all who contribute here, hopefully I'll be able to share some good links and information one day.

Loads of greatness in your thinking. You've got a bit of the entrepreneurial spirit in you and it's dying to get out!

I'm sure you'll find your away around here with ease. Ask loads of questions and maybe start a follow along when you're ready.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hey @JCRMARKETING I am new here might as well as say hi and welcome! I like looking at the new people coming into a forum, you can learn what types of interests are drawn to a forum that way!

Hey JCRMarketing, good luck and welcome to AffiliateFix, show us some of your designs please.

Regards
IndeXer

Hey all, I've been a hard working designer for over 25 years and self employed but until recently still tethered to a 9-5 mentality. I've moved to an amazing coastal region of Australia and have started researching e-commerce options as a source of passive income so I can finance time off for further education of digi tech and economics. Currently most of my knowledge is coming from books, mentors (online and live) and my own research. Thanks to all who contribute here, hopefully I'll be able to share some good links and information one day.
Hi my buddy. It is good you are here this new year. I am a person who have been working with ecommerce as a form of passive income generation. I do run several ecommerce websites covering different niches and I can honestly say that it has worked out for me. You need to realize that it will reach a point you will retire from the marketing world and you need to have something that will generate reliable income ad keep you moving. feel free to pm for any help.

Hi my buddy. It is good you are here this new year. I am a person who have been working with ecommerce as a form of passive income generation. I do run several ecommerce websites covering different niches and I can honestly say that it has worked out for me. You need to realize that it will reach a point you will retire from the marketing world and you need to have something that will generate reliable income ad keep you moving. feel free to pm for any help.
Thanks Dr, I appreciate it. Still taking a lot of time to research and learn before I start anything, but I will definitely keep your offer in mind. :)

MI
Back