The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newcomer on Facebook ads

Andrew.C3PA

Hello everyone!
I have started some ads campaigns in facebook recently. As every beginner, I faced with some problems that I can`t solve on my own.

1) I spend enough money with my campaigns, but I can`t choose CPC as a payment even now. When I try change CPM to CPC it says that I should spend money that I spend long time ago. Supports didn`t answer to me. There something wrong or it`s all right?
2) I changed budget and limits of campaign, changed their audience. I waited 24 hours after this but coverage of my campaign didn`t increase, there were not impressions. May be someone could explain what is going wrong and how I can change it.

3) Cost of impressions from my other campaigns is too high compare with another sources of traffic or even with cost of other advertisers in facebook, they told their cases in the net. So maybe someone could tell some secrets for beginners about cost reducing and how increase impressions and coverage.

Sorry for maybe stupid questions, but unfortunately I can`t find answers on my own.
Thanks in advance.

MI
Back