The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbies: What's Your Experience With The Dojo?

firebreather

affiliate
Considering joining the dojo but $147 isn't pocket change for me so I was wondering if any newbies would be willing to share their experience with the dojo.

If you have actually taken action please comment.

Thanks so much

Happy to leave this open - I understand $147 isn't pocket change but for what you get, for lifetime access and support its invaluable.

Considering joining the dojo but $147 isn't pocket change for me so I was wondering if any newbies would be willing to share their experience with the dojo.

If you have actually taken action please comment.

Thanks so much

:) There are other forums out there that charge this price/month. Make some calculation....you have LIFETIME access...it means that even if you give up and you want to get back to Aff marketing after 2 years you will still have access to tons of updated materials, guides, support and tools(there are 14 inside the Dojo and more to come...you probably don't know at this time what tools you need, but once you start earning, they will save you a lot more than what you paid for The Dojo...ONE TIME).

Appreciate it, can you go into more detail when you say "support".

I was on a paid forum before in the CPA/AFF space and when I asked questions the replies were, well, not very helpful.

Meaning I kind of got luckly and had a profitable campaign right out of the gate.

But that dried up and when I couldn't get another campaign profitable I'd get a response to my questions like once a week.

Thanks

Happy to leave this open - I understand $147 isn't pocket change but for what you get, for lifetime access and support its invaluable.

I've only been a Dojo member for a day, so thought I would come and give you my first, fresh impressions.

When I walked through the hallowed doors of The Dojo, I gasped and stared. Think of the biggest mult-storied mall you can imagine but instead of retail stores, fill the mall with CPA learning opportunities. It's CPA learning heaven!

Want detailed step-by-step tutorials, guides and follow-alongs in plain language that newbies can understand? It's in there.
Looking for exclusive and free, done-for-you landing and squeeze pages? You'll find them.
Want access to AffKit tools at no extra charge? You got it!
Think it would be great to watch Jay give K every step necessary to launch his site and send it into the stratosphere? Each and every step that you can use for your own sites?

And no, I've not been asked to say any of this. I've just been bowled over in amazement.

The detail, variety and selection are remarkable, even more than I thought and hoped it would be. The experienced marketers are freely sharing advice and guidance with us noobs. You have access to some information that gurus won't share, at least not in my experience.

Re the cost, Dojo members have been urging K to double the price because of the value. No kidding. K refused. His goal with The Dojo is not to profit from you but rather, help you succeed. And that's what The Dojo can do for you. Only you can decide if it's worth it to you. If you do decide to purchase a membership, you will NOT be disappointed.

Appreciate your input azgold

I've only been a Dojo member for a day, so thought I would come and give you my first, fresh impressions.

When I walked through the hallowed doors of The Dojo, I gasped and stared. Think of the biggest mult-storied mall you can imagine but instead of retail stores, fill the mall with CPA learning opportunities. It's CPA learning heaven!

Want detailed step-by-step tutorials, guides and follow-alongs in plain language that newbies can understand? It's in there.
Looking for exclusive and free, done-for-you landing and squeeze pages? You'll find them.
Want access to AffKit tools at no extra charge? You got it!
Think it would be great to watch Jay give K every step necessary to launch his site and send it into the stratosphere? Each and every step that you can use for your own sites?

And no, I've not been asked to say any of this. I've just been bowled over in amazement.

The detail, variety and selection are remarkable, even more than I thought and hoped it would be. The experienced marketers are freely sharing advice and guidance with us noobs. You have access to some information that gurus won't share, at least not in my experience.

Re the cost, Dojo members have been urging K to double the price because of the value. No kidding. K refused. His goal with The Dojo is not to profit from you but rather, help you succeed. And that's what The Dojo can do for you. Only you can decide if it's worth it to you. If you do decide to purchase a membership, you will NOT be disappointed.

I would like to tell you honestly.
Plus Points:
Not overcrowded(so you get better help)
One time fee.
Premium Tutorials and guides
You get Affiliate Tools from Affkit.com

Negative Points:
Not too much guides(Around 5 pages of guide).
Not much active as it don't have too many members but you can expect some replies within 24 hours.

Screenshots if you want to know visualy:
Categories : http://i.imgur.com/Ilqdr0x.png
Ilqdr0x.png

Sticky Threads: http://i.imgur.com/qb8unNe.png
qb8unNe.png

Some Guides: http://i.imgur.com/aLRveEj.png
aLRveEj.png

Sub-Forums: http://i.imgur.com/VH3DOZW.png
VH3DOZW.png

Menu: http://i.imgur.com/15c6taE.png
15c6taE.png

Overall Layout: http://i.imgur.com/n0ESmfr.png
n0ESmfr.png

If images don't show then use links provided.
And if you want I will do a video review for you.

If you found my review helpful and decide to purchase the Membership then you can use My Ref. Link :
Welcome to The Dojo

Thank You for reading my review.

Very awesome, thank you so much for the detailed reply.

I'm also considering some 1 on 1 coaching with KJ rocker

I would like to tell you honestly.
Plus Points:
Not overcrowded(so you get better help)
One time fee.
Premium Tutorials and guides
You get Affiliate Tools from Affkit.com

Negative Points:
Not too much guides(Around 5 pages of guide).
Not much active as it don't have too many members but you can expect some replies within 24 hours.

Thank You for reading my review.

I wouldn't recommend you take any kind of coaching because:
in coaching you learn only things you need but in self learning you face new difficulties and challenges overcoming you learn new things.
you have to put hardwork by yourself which same goes for self learning.

If you want Me and other members of afffix can help you for free.

Thank you for the insight.

I will take that into account

\
I wouldn't recommend you take any kind of coaching because:
in coaching you learn only things you need but in self learning you face new difficulties and challenges overcoming you learn new things.
you have to put hardwork by yourself which same goes for self learning.

If you want Me and other members of afffix can help you for free.

I'm studying the case studies and follow alongs to see what free methods I can put into action, then reinvest my first $147 in to dojo membership to hopefully make more

(any help greatfull received) :p

banners
Back