The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie to mobile marketing

Hi iMonetizeIt, i asked the same question to @tyoussef , how much spending you use to test an offer and what is the criteria for you to decide continue or pause it.

Anyway i had post a follow along on my first campaign, with all the details. It would be appreciate if you could give some kind advice over there. Thanks in advance.

it's an art u one who knows when to stop and when to scale Some Of them Tells u that u have to stop a source in the traffic Source (Domain Id) after u spend offer payout*3 but it doesn't work like that way
i know many people Did that and they screw Up

Hey @bryan, in our system we offer already tested funnels for each traffic segment. Customers do not pay for these tests. To test funnels really good, it usually requires 100 conversions min for split-testing a few offers. But again, this is not for individual use, this is for our monetization platform with huge traffic volumes. We need to have relevant stats.

it's an art u one who knows when to stop and when to scale Some Of them Tells u that u have to stop a source in the traffic Source (Domain Id) after u spend offer payout*3 but it doesn't work like that way
i know many people Did that and they screw Up

Not sure I understand you right, but in my case we do not rely on human opinion. The platform is for automatic traffic distribution, so it does by machine algorithms that work based on statistic analysis (almost in real-time).

MI
Back