The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie to Affiliate Marketing :)

TB102

affiliate
Hi I'm learning the the affiliate market world and I have to say that after reading the net and other forums this site has a lot of great people with all type of backgrounds and different levels of success that are so willing to offer their assistance. I'm very glad to have joined and look forward to learning much more! Cheers to all :)

Hello TB102. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello TB102. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Thank you

Hi, @TB102 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Is there one specific area of affiliate marketing that you think you'd like to try first?

@internalsoul has shared the perfect starting threads for you, I can't add anything better for a newbie. But I will encourage you to simply start a thread to let us know anytime you need help or have a question.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello Azgold thank you for the welcome :) I have started reading the recommended guides and agree a lot of great information. I have created a website and learning more on creating landing pages and testing different options for better rankings.

I have created a website and learning more on creating landing pages and testing different options for better rankings.

Awesome! Are you going to use a lander plugin, or code one yourself? You'll want to test images, text, colours, CTA buttons, etc. to optimize your page. :) Only change one page element to test at a time, so you know what change worked or failed.

I think you'll find quite a few threads about landers here. :) Whenever you want to search for a particular topic, just use the little magnifying glass at the top right of any forum page.

And don't forget - come on back and ask any questions that arise.

For landing pages I'm currently using a lander plugin and using amazon s3 to host as shown on the video on max bounty. I'm running into the issue that once I add an image I get a url to long error but I am able to add context and videos so I am looking up other lander templates available.

Hi I'm learning the the affiliate market world and I have to say that after reading the net and other forums this site has a lot of great people with all type of backgrounds and different levels of success that are so willing to offer their assistance. I'm very glad to have joined and look forward to learning much more! Cheers to all :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You can learn everything you need to get it all done here in this community!

Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investments, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

So I have a proud moment I set up my website :) and now starting to feel a little overwhelmed. My question is do I still need to create landing pages? and if so am I creating them promoting my website or the cpa offer? Or should I be testing both?

So I have a proud moment I set up my website :) and now starting to feel a little overwhelmed. My question is do I still need to create landing pages? and if so am I creating them promoting my website or the cpa offer? Or should I be testing both?

You probably want to capture email addresses to start building a list to sell to. Typically, you would do that, plus promote your offers via contextual links in your posts and/or banners on your site. Just don't make it look spammy, provide real content and value.

Orrrr....

You can use your domain and hosting just for CPA landers.

What type of site have you set up, what is your plan for it?

Thank you I will be sure to add an email capture option :) I have set up the site for beauty and health which seems to have huge competition :/. I'm finding myself trying to make it look as perfect as possible. I got approved with Max Bounty so i just picked a beauty product and designed the site to promote that product.

I have set up the site for beauty and health which seems to have huge competition :/.

Have you considered finding a low competition niche within that vertical?

Don't forget to provide high quality posts that provide value to your readers. Solve as many as their problems as possible. Of course, at least some of the products you promote will help that. ;)

banners
Back