The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NewBie Questions

InboXer

affiliate
Hello everyone ,,

I have now a budget of 160$ And I want to ,start CPA promoting where I shoould start ?

7searsh , ad center .................. ????

also which CPA network can I register in and get approved easily ( I prefer without phone call ) I'm just rejected from Incent.ly

your advices and suggestions please =)

thank you so much

Welcome to The Dojo, great to have you aboard!

With a budget of $160, I would probably personally go for something like 7Search and use K's offer on the Deals page to get an extra $50 credit on top of it. However, I'm not going to personally vouch for it as 7Search is unknown territory for me so hold out until there are a few more recommendations in here.

It will depend what sort of offers you are going to push and what you are working with but we will certainly give you all the assistance we can getting the $160 to work for you :)

thank you so much Dear Andry,,

what are the company that have good offers + what kind of that convert + shall I work in Incent or non-incent offers , thank you =)

$160 isn't going to get you to far...If you go with 7Search you will be able to learn the fundamentals of PPC - I would maybe suggest heading to flippa and seeing if you can get your hands on a site receiving traffic and then monetize and learn from it.

MI
Back