The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Looking for guidance

Alec34

affiliate
Hi everyone my namye is Alec i am currently work in the SEO industry and have done for 4 years now. My main aim in joining the the Amazon assoicates program is to run a few Ashops from the Amazon products.

However my problem is im not a designer i cab build basic 5 page html no problem but am confused to wether or not i need an existing eshop on my domains to qualify?

After a friend mentioned they had bought Ashop builder for $148 from a asscoiated website. If i do an initail application and then i get to selecting produts etc etc, however after leaving it overnight i revcieved an email from Amazon saying application denied as URL not live.

My intended URL is hosted so thats not an issue but there are no files of any kind on the URL yet. Do i need to upload a template first? can i use any ecommerce template? can i use opencart for example. If anyone can help me i would be really appreicative as this is an attempt to earn a little more money to take my children on that disney holiday ive been promising for 3 years!.

Hi Alec,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Sorry I don't have a specific answer for you but I'm going to move your post from the intro forum to the newbie forum. The intro forum you'll usually just get people saying welcome.

But you need help, so might get more replies there.

Whatever format you go with, you do need to have a live site with some content for the Affilate Manager to review.

Get your site live with some content - THEN apply.

banners
Back