The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Newbie here

5ivex

affiliate
Hi there,

Hard working newbie here. I have done everything from buy, resell. To creating websites and promoting affiliate products. I consider myself a newbie because I am not making $3,000/day yet. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all.

:)

Hello @5ivex , thanks for joining one of the fastest growing community of affiliate.

I consider myself a newbie because I am not making $3,000/day yet. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all.

From where you got this pc of information , that "people need to earn to be a learned ? :) " - Curious !!!

Welcome!
It's really great here, so be sure to explore :)
Good luck to you!
-Zach

Hi and welcome, @5ivex !

I consider myself a newbie because I am not making $3,000/day yet.

Okay but you're probably the only one who thinks so, considering all of your experience, which is an advantage by the way. On the upside, it's great that you consider yourself a student. Things can change pretty quickly in this industry, so if you continually learn as you go, you'll not only keep improving but you'll always be on top of current trends and information, too.

I'm really looking forward to your threads and posts.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi there,

Hard working newbie here. I have done everything from buy, resell. To creating websites and promoting affiliate products. I consider myself a newbie because I am not making $3,000/day yet. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all.

:)

Hi @5ivex , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back