The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie Here

Jack Fu

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I am Jack. I am located at Boston. I have been in the affiliate marketing for about 2 months.
I have been running campaigns consistently. My vertical is sweepstakes and mobile leadgen.
Looking forward to talking to everyone.

Hi, @Jack Fu and welcome! I was in Boston many years ago, when the city was preparing for the arrival of the pope. :)

If you're looking for posts about mobile and leadgen, you've come to the right place!

Whenever you have questions, please don't hesitate to start a thread in the appropriate forum and let us know. :)

Hello Everyone,

Hi @Jack Fu , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am Jack. I am located at Boston. I have been in the affiliate marketing for about 2 months.
I have been running campaigns consistently. My vertical is sweepstakes and mobile leadgen.

Are your campaigns ding well?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello Everyone,

Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix, stay active and HQ.

Don't hesitate to open a thread if you have any questions.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back