The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie Friendly Traffic

boussakka

The Black&White NINJA
Hi KJ,

Unfortunately this is the last of the week, I hop you had a good time with us, and I would like to thank for being here, answering our questions.

My question is, What Traffic source should a newbie like me start with? and why?

Thanks Again.

Hey thanks for posting i really loved posting here on the forum :) about your question it depends on many factors including budget , etc for newbies in paid traffic i consider PPV the best as if we compare it with other traffic sources like Media Buying it requires much more and a very serious budget , in testing etc at least $2500 and it is the minimum budget you require . COming to social media you cant promote everything on it and no need to mention fb can kill your account anytime . About PPC google dont like affiliates and other sources dont have quality or volume .... So PPV is the only good source left with low budget requirement and with no trouble from traffic network ..

I think as a newbie, you should start looking for free sources of traffic first, before you jump into buying traffic.

banners
Back