The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie and needs help on Links

Hi Manny,

How do you intend on marketing your affiliate programs? PPC? Website(s)? Email?

Actually, our AsiaJam Program is exclusively managed by Affiliatebot. By far, they are doing a good job promoting the program. We don't have any plan yet to try other advertizing methods.

Apologies for misunderstanding your post.

Good luck with your program.

Manny,

From all your posts about being a newbie I THOUGHT you were an affiliate.
But now you say...

"Actually, our AsiaJam Program is exclusively managed by Affiliatebot. By far, they are doing a good job promoting the program. We don't have any plan yet to try other advertizing methods.

So you are a new affiliate manager???

If so then you are asking newibe questions in the wrong forum.
YOu need to ask how to get started in PROMOTING an affiliate program that you own or manage down in the "Merchant, Affiliate Manager" discussion area. Newbie affiliates can't help you learn to manage.

Plus asking HOW TO GET STARTED FROM THE GROUND UP is WAY to big of a question. We can't give you good answers.

That's like asking HOW TO BUILD A HOUSE! There are too many elements to even answer that question.

You need to read more to get a basic understanding then ask SPECIFIC questions for each phase. How do you lay a foundation" How do you build the walls? Etc!

Manny,

So you are a new affiliate manager???

If so then you are asking newibe questions in the wrong forum.
YOu need to ask how to get started in PROMOTING an affiliate program that you own or manage down in the "Merchant, Affiliate Manager" discussion area. Newbie affiliates can't help you learn to manage.

Thanks for that, I guess I really am lost in the forum, I'll find my way. My sincerest apologies.

No apology needed. Just trying to point you in the right direction
so you can get more help with the specific areas you need.

MI
Back