Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
New to forum!

Hi, Steph and welcome to AffiliateFix!

How does everyone like it?

Love it! Think you will, too.

Made any good connections?

Tons, thanks for asking. :D

Steph, please note that you are not a recognized rep of your company, which means you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our membership. This is not optional!

There are steps that can be taken to fix it so that you may be officially recognized. Our admin has been alerted, so please do not do any promotion until appropriate actions behind the scenes has been handled. Thanks!

Meanwhile...

Anytime you have a question, need help or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Steph! :)

No worries.. Still trying to figure out the lay of the land here.

Mostly just reading around. Not sure what I can and can't do... So I hope I don't cause any trouble! Haha.

How can I become "recognized"?

No worries.. Still trying to figure out the lay of the land here.

Mostly just reading around. Not sure what I can and can't do... So I hope I don't cause any trouble! Haha.

How can I become "recognized"?

No worries, we'll let you know if you're naughty. :D Just use the forum as a regular user and you'll be just fine.

Re becoming an official rep resource, please refer to the PM sent to you by our admin. If you still have questions, feel free to respond to the message and we'll help you.

Thank you! I appreciate it. I feel like everyone's jumping on me and I don't even understand why lol

I will try to be good :)

Just here to learn.

MI
Back