The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to this forum

osmrewards

affiliate
I want to work with mobile networks but they are not accepting Indian affiliates .

May i know why all mobile networks specially deny indians ,Specially Yeahmobi.

Is there anyone who can help us , i will donate something to him , if he helps me

I want to work with mobile networks but they are not accepting Indian affiliates . May i know why all mobile networks specially deny indians ,Specially Yeahmobi. Is there anyone who can help us , i will donate something to him , if he helps me

Well, let me first say welcome to the FIX @osmrewards !

There are many countries where fraud is at an all time high and many companies are very guarded when reviewing applicants from those countries. Now, to say all networks automatically disallow people from any country may be a bit exaggerated. I have many friends from India, as well as from other countries in that part of the world and they have been accepted by networks.

Communication must be good, reverence for the business must be expressed, and a well thought out plan for promoting offers are among the requirements for most networks when applying.

For example, this is an introductions thread. You didn't introduce yourself, instead you started a thread with your hand out asking for members to help you get accepted into a network and imply you will pay them for it. None of us know you, we can't promote you to a network before knowing more about you.

Understand this, we help members join networks every day. We want to help members get accepted. However, these members have expressed desire, trust, respect, and demonstrated a willingness to follow the rules the networks require.

We welcome you, we want to hep you, we want to get to know you, and we are happy to have you join us. However, one does not walk into a room of strangers and ask them to give to you. When you walk into a room, you should introduce yourself and get to know them. I suspect you may have had this issue when applying for a network approval. Poor communication and no plan will always result in a decline form a network.

Perhaps it will help you to visit our Resources areas of the forums, post a well thought out request for help from one of the network representatives, and tell them who you are, what you want, how you plan to promote, and that you are ready and willing to play by the rules. This will get you a lot further with getting a network approval.

This is a more realistic approach to getting people involved in helping with your needs.

I also highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

MI
Back