The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the Forum

ChrisM

Good day to the members here I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.
I am fairly new to CPA marketing and came across the affiliatefix videos on youtube.
I am currently trying to run a campaign offer from maxbounty topic is free smartphones.
Is this type of offer still successful to run?

Thanks guys hope to be joining soon.

ChrisM

Good day to the members here I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

Hi @ChrisM and welcome to our great community the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

I am fairly new to CPA marketing and came across the affiliatefix videos on youtube. I am currently trying to run a campaign offer from maxbounty topic is free smartphones.
Is this type of offer still successful to run?

We have an abundance of marketers from every level here and I am sure you can find all of the "awesome sauce" needed to push your entrepreneurship to the next level.

MaxBounty is a great company and I am sure that any mobile campaigns with a decent offer to promote can produce desirable ROI's. It's all about basics in the beginning. Master one vertical, one tracker, and one traffic source before trying to expand with additional sources and tools.

Post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you are able. This is a great group of folks that love to help others get to the top of their game!

Can you tell us which tracker and traffic source you're using and what your results are?

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Last edited:
Hi @ChrisM and welcome to our great community the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

We have an abundance of marketers from every level here and I am sure you can find all of the "awesome sauce" needed to push your entrepreneurship to the next level.

MaxBounty is a great company and I am sure that any mobile campaigns with a decent offer to promote can produce desirable ROI's. it's all about basics in the beginning. master one vertical, one tracker, and one traffic source before trying to expand with additional sources and tools.

Post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you are able. This is a great group of folks that love to help others get to the top of their game!

Can you tell us which tracker and traffic source you're using and what your results are?

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!
Hi TJ I appreciate the warm welcome. Looking at some of your previous post you add a great deal of value to folks that are new to the CPA field. Regarding the traffic source I used DNTX to drive traffic to the offer with direct linking.
I was only able to get a single conversion out of it. I did not setup a lander yet but considering it.
At this juncture I don't know which is best, direct linking or capturing the lead and then following up.
I can't get my head wrapped around it and see it as a double function for the visitor basically opting in twice.
I know there are creative methods to the whole process, I just haven't uncovered it yet.
And I felt it would decrease the conversion rate. I know there is an art to successful CPA campaigns and I will continue
to learn and get better at it.

I appreciate your input TJ, Thanks
ChrisM

Regarding the traffic source I used DNTX to drive traffic to the offer with direct linking.

You must use the [sourceid] parameter to track and exclude sources, as with any source, but especially with a source like this.

I think most of their traffic, or at least a large part, is redirects from parked domains. Consider the audience your offer requires.

I was only able to get a single conversion out of it. I did not setup a lander yet but considering it.
At this juncture I don't know which is best, direct linking or capturing the lead and then following up. I can't get my head wrapped around it and see it as a double function for the visitor basically opting in twice.

ou should absolutely be split testing this. Splits for lander and direct, as well as split testing the creatives for the ads. Also split test several landers.

I know there are creative methods to the whole process, I just haven't uncovered it yet.
And I felt it would decrease the conversion rate. I know there is an art to successful CPA campaigns and I will continue
to learn and get better at it.

Well the creative side of this business is all about angles, hooks, calls to actions, copy writing. If you want to see the use of the modern day angles and hooks, watch high quality TV commercials like the new BMW commercials, Geico, State Farm, Subaru, Super Bowl commercials (YouTube), etc.

Keep in mind that while it takes time to learn the basics of copy writing and art work, angles and hooks, oonce you have a handle on it and you are generating revenue, you can out source the graphics and have a VA (Virtual Assistant) take care of the details.

Good morning TJ I have a few questions regarding URL shortners.
1 - Is URL shortners acceptable to use with CPA offers?
2 - Will CPA networks close your account for using URL shortners?
3 - Can traffic be tracked by the CPA networks when using URL shortners?

Thanks TJ,
ChrisM

Good morning TJ I have a few questions regarding URL shortners.
1 - Is URL shortners acceptable to use with CPA offers?
2 - Will CPA networks close your account for using URL shortners?
3 - Can traffic be tracked by the CPA networks when using URL shortners?

Thanks TJ,
ChrisM

Some trackers have this as an option and will do this for you. It's okay with the networks as far as I know, always ask your AM. I like to make them "pretty links" sometimes. Your tracker gives you the final link anyways and you are putting tracking code on the lander so the pretty link is on average innocuous.

Good day TJ hope you are well. I just joined the Dojo and would like to know if there is a starting point?
If fairly new to CPA where should I start 1st?
Thanks TJ

Good day TJ hope you are well. I just joined the Dojo and would like to know if there is a starting point?
If fairly new to CPA where should I start 1st?
Thanks TJ

I am doing quite well, thank you.

Where to start, great question, you can't get to where you are going without first knowing where you are.

First, spend a couple of days reading two areas. The Dojo Follow Alongs and the Questions and Answers. Take copious notes, post questions, and start new threads where necessary. It's important to see where people are in their heads. Are they asking the right questions, are they responding in a beneficial manner. The reason I recommend this is for your mind set. While we have an abundance of great marketers, remember that no matter which school you go to, there are those that just don't have their respective heads on straight and you may want to avoid their advice. You seem to me to be methodical and level headed. This will serve you in as much as I am certain you know how to identify the best advice as opposed to the "not so good" advice. Particularly, I recommend staying away from anything black hat.

Read, read, read. Take it all in, take notes, then start applying some of that Dojo goodness!

MI
Back