The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to the Community

nichescout

affiliate
Hello All,

I'm new to affiliate marketing, but have a background in media buying. The biggest thing I can't wrap my head around is "landing pages."

What type of affiliate campaign would require a custom landing page?

Why wouldn't you drive traffic directly to the advertisers app/website to convert?

Welcome!
Landing pages can help increase conversions by a lot! They are used to give more information about a product, as opposed to a simple banner or text ads. As for what exact campaigns 'require' them, I'll leave that to the experts :)
You can always split test offers with and without a landing page, and go on from there, but the general opinion is that landing pages are the best bet.
-Zach

Hello nichescout. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. @Zach AdsBridge has given you the perfect answer. Most of the time, landing pages out-performers direct linking. But you can always split test to check out which one works better.

As for the Affiliate Campaign, it all depends on the offer you are promoting. With landing page, you can promote the offer from different angles to provide the users with adequate information about the product and asking them to take action. There is no such rule about any niche working better with direct linking. You had to decide it by yourself after checking the offer page that if direct linking will work on not.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

MI
Back