The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

new to PPV

thelukee

affiliate
Hi
I think I understood how PPV works, so why you can popup your site on sites like apple.com, but there are still some questions...
I often read 'check demographics', what is the thing behind it?
also all the tracking softwares are hard to understand, does anyone have a guide for that?

Thanks ;-)
Luke

Hi Luke, check the resource section on this site, there are some links to some good blogs.

Checking demographics means choosing the right types of visitor that will be interested in your offer. For example, sites such as compete.com and quantcast give demographic data, they can tell you what kinds of folks visit sites. For example, you may find that the main kind of visitor to college humor .com are asian guys in their 20's with a college degree. ( Hypothetically speaking ). It just helps you gauge your target audience so you don't waste clicks on the wrong kinds of people.

The tracking software all come with guides. CPVlab, Prosper202, they all have good support. (If you're just starting give Prosper a go, its kind of simpler.)

Any questions just ask, but be prepared to do some homework after ;)

To be honest, since you are fairly new and instead of messaging you small amounts of information on your post which could get you lost - it would be best for you to either get a partner that has experience in this industry to coach you or possibly join a paid forum ( depending on your monetary situation ) to learn step by step a particular traffic method and master it. In your case - PPV. Stick to one and don't hop around.

From learning with the above options - always remember that as you learn and conduct your due diligence, you must always remember to put your work into action. Don't always rely on simply reading all day. I have seen too many affiliates do this.

Nothing is better then experience. EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER, as long as your constantly learning and adapting to change and mistakes.

Contact me if you want more in depth information to provide to you on PPV traffic which is a good traffic method for newbies to start with.

There are plenty of individuals who utilize PPV traffic as million dollar businesses.

See below for a few top forums to start -

-stackthatmoney
-affplaybook
-imgrind - covers a lot of ground
-ppccoach - covers just about anything you want

banners
Back