The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Paid Traffic!

Stormrage

affiliate
Hello Fixers! I'm very excited to start my journey with Paid Traffic along with AffiliateFix crew!

I decided to start with PPV because of the low initial traffic costs that it requieres so I hope to learn a lot here and also try to help others members in what I can!

I'll be very greatful for any good tips for my first campaigns :)

Thanks for this great opportunity! :D

Hello Fixers!

Hi @Stormrage , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! It's great to have you with us.

I'm very excited to start my journey with Paid Traffic along with AffiliateFix crew!

I decided to start with PPV because of the low initial traffic costs that it requieres so I hope to learn a lot here and also try to help others members in what I can!

I'll be very greatful for any good tips for my first campaigns :)

Thanks for this great opportunity! :D

Check out the @servandosilva thread, Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day) , it's the greatest PPV Guide and Case Study we've ever had. If anyone can get you on top of the PPV business it's Servando!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

We are glad u are here
Yes
What are u willing To Promote ?
i can give u u some ideas That will help

banners
Back