The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to mobile traffic...

DrewDunn

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

My names Drew. Just signed up for the dojo this morning. I am a member of AffPlayBook as well. See this as another great resources to continue to learn and grow in my CPA business. A little about myself and what I've been doing last 2-3 years.

I've been involved with IM for about 2 years in total with a few solid breaks in between. I've had fun and success with SEO for simple content based websites. However this is my first run at Paid for my own work. I have also been involved with iOS apps for about 2-3 years, this is where I am coming out of.

Anyways stoked to be here. I am going to be focusing on international, mobile campaigns 100%. I love mobile and have worked building apps for awhile now and monetizing through app installs on the publishing side.

Current Tools:
- Volumm
- Beyond VPS
- MobileAdScout
- The Dojo
- Mobile Immersion Blog (CMA)
- AffPlayBook

Thanks ahead of time for the support, advice and occasional "butt kicking" :)

Cheers!

Hey Everyone,

My names Drew. Just signed up for the dojo this morning. I am a member of AffPlayBook as well. See this as another great resources to continue to learn and grow in my CPA business. A little about myself and what I've been doing last 2-3 years.

I've been involved with IM for about 2 years in total with a few solid breaks in between. I've had fun and success with SEO for simple content based websites. However this is my first run at Paid for my own work. I have also been involved with iOS apps for about 2-3 years, this is where I am coming out of.

Anyways stoked to be here. I am going to be focusing on international, mobile campaigns 100%. I love mobile and have worked building apps for awhile now and monetizing through app installs on the publishing side.

Current Tools:
- Volumm
- Beyond VPS
- MobileAdScout
- The Dojo
- Mobile Immersion Blog (CMA)
- AffPlayBook

Thanks ahead of time for the support, advice and occasional "butt kicking" :)

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. Alot of great info and members here. Happy earning :)

Hey Everyone, My names Drew.

Hello @DrewDunn , it's great to have you with us. welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Thanks ahead of time for the support, advice and occasional "butt kicking"

Great intro man! You've got a great handle on things. Looks as though you have everything lined up. Mobile is hot and growing and it's where the action is.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Hey Drew - nice to e-meet you! :D Feel free to reach out to me about monetizing remnant or untargeted international traffic. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful info in the forum!

Mobile app installs are hot right now. Sure you can find good info in the DoJo

banners
Back