The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Media buying

Read and post, and you will learn a lot and get the help you need!
-Zach

... and in what verticals are you testing, or arent having a profit in?

Welcome!, as the Fixers have mentioned, you will probably find all the answers in previous threads, at least to get started ;)

hello @mike zenith , welcome to affiliatefix. What level of knowledge you have in CPS ? based on that we can point to right thread for you to refer and put more questions before you start investing. ..

Lets know ...

Thanks for your support.

What I know is the basic flow of CPS/CPL offers. I need to pick good offer, research some angles, create landing page, pick traffic source and try luck.

I have access of WRW and approved few affiliate accounts in CPA networks like cpalead, globalwide media.

But not sure where to start. Can you suggest me any good geo or offer to get beginner motivation?

... and in what verticals are you testing, or arent having a profit in?

Welcome!, as the Fixers have mentioned, you will probably find all the answers in previous threads, at least to get started ;)

I tried mobile content offers with direct linking till now. My ROAS is 75% but no ROI :(

I tried mobile content offers with direct linking till now. My ROAS is 75% but no ROI :(

The ROI is a little more complex of course, more variables to take into account, however having a ROAS% is already a step forward. Don´t give up! Optimize.

What mobile content are you working on? Games, adult etc?

you just have to stick with one thing and do not spread to much then once you have something fully understood you can move to the next

since you started with mobile content i do not recommend direct linking as mobile content offers work best on pops with nice prelanders

if you want to go with CPS you will have to drop more cash on the traffic and have higher risks before you hit the green

I am new to media buying. Just doing some direct linking mobile content offers. Which also not in profit. I want to do more in CPS offers. Need all members help to grow .

Hi @mike zenith , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I don't recommend direct linking, you need to use landing pages. It is likely the reason you have not earned.

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back