The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to CPA

srakonda

Hello Friends,

I will give an introduction of what I did so far.

I have built wordpress websites. Built authority review websites and posted clickbank product reviews and made some money. But my websites lost ranking and currently I am not making any money.

I have decided to concentrate on CPA. I badly need to start making some money. I am looking for financial freedom and I am in a position to invest some money.

I do not know where to start. I am looking for your suggestions on where to start and what tools to use to earn atleast 50$ per day. I can invest on 7search, facebook ads. I need information or best way to start. I want to learn starting from how to select a CPA offer, tools to create landing page and traffic sources to go for.

I know there are CPA masterminds in this forum and most of you are very helpful. It would be great if you can help me kickstart my first campaign.

Look forward for your valuable inputs.

Thanks again.

I really liked what K has done on this post "CPA Money making method + Free CPA Landing Page + CPA Techniques "

I am really interested in starting with this method. But I do not have skills to create such attractive landing pages..What tools and resources are needed to do what K has done ?

For CPA started:

- Find a niche first (unsaturated if you can)
- Make a blogger free blog first to see if it works or not
- add your link in the blog
- drive traffic to your blog some sources: Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, Forums, Other blogs related to niche, Other forums related to niche etc you just need traffic then

Good luck

CPA is a little more flexible since you are getting paid for multiple actions on a campaign (register, lead, view etc...) You will need to get in with a good CPA network. if interested check us out. To get started you are pretty much there. blof2show got it right. Just start some pages, which you already have, and drive traffic to your offers. the key is to have quality content. Research your niche and learn everything you can about it and provide quality information and other things to your readers. this is only part of the strategy. Driving traffic is a wide open field. you can use paid like you have or free methods which would incorporate web 2,0 / social media / videos / blogs / groups / basically anything to get your message across.

Sometimes when i am on the internet and i end up buying something...i stop myself and ask "how did I get here and why did i buy?" I write out notes and try to take it to heart.
When I buy ANYTHING I look for affiliate program for that product. since you bought it...you can review it and sell it to others. if there is not an affiliate program..talk to your network manager
and see if they can contact the product source and see if they have any plans on create affiliate programs.

Those are just some of my personal thoughts. i love this forum...you need to come here daily for at least 15 minutes. The more you learn the better you are!!

cheers!

if u can invest in fb ads that good i'll suggest you to try advertising about IM Offers + Diet offer through a TAB for a Facebook fan page to get cheap traffic ;) + don't use DL because fb will bann u

banners
Back