The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to all this.....

Ourbeds

Hi All,

I've spent the last 2 days going up and down post gaining all sorts of vitial info and advise....

What I could really do with is some pointers of how some of you are utilizing your web pages, what I mean is there any examples you Ladies and gents are willing to share with me to help inspire.

I understand that some off you are making a living and more out of AM and would really like to see some honest web-pages / Blogs to give me some inspiration from people who have been doing this for a while.

I promise this is just for inspriation and nothing more, I have some great personal ideas and would just like to see some real life examples....

Thanks in advance

James

Hi James,

Affiliate sites come in all varieties. Some are blogs, some look like stores with thousands of products, some are review sites, some are coupon sites, some are comparison sites and there are all kinds of other sites.

I understand your wanting to see what an affiliate site looks like but I can't post one due to confidentiality and most affiliates won't share theirs due to concerns about other people on a forum copying them or jumping into their niche and creating more competition. (I know you wouldn't but hundreds of lurkers could read this post).

Sites styles can tend to be somewhat different based on your niche market. So if you have a niche picked out Google your main keywords and try to search to find some affiliate sites to see what affiliates in that niche are doing.

Thank Linda,

Thanks for being honest, Just as everyone else starts off I feel a bit lost.

I have a great Idea which is something I belive I known quite a lot about - studied it for over 11 years.

Just trying to find some ideas on how to present it. I've also done some research on Google and found the hit protentional (or at least searchs are massive) HOWEVER.... It's not something or a subject I can find easy links to on an Aff side.

Open to any advise.... Linda let me known if I can PM my idea and see what you think or can give some suggestion.

Thanks

James

Hi James,

When you search in Google and say searches are massive, that's not how many people search, that's how many COMPETING pages there are. Let me share with you how to do the KW research.

How to do keyword and niche research.

Start working through the example using your own niche. Then PM me the niche after you do that if you are still unsure. I usually don't do one on one support due to carpal pain, but can give you a quick answer back after I see what niche it is.

A great place to see examples is through Ezine Articles.

Simply go there and enter your niche in the search box, and if there is a reason for needing traffic you will see articles. Just click through some of these links in the resource boxes to see your competition first hand.

MI
Back