The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Affiliate Marketing. Looking to start with CPA.

John Rowe

affiliate
Happy to be part of this community. My name is John and I am here because I want to get started with CPA and learn from those who know how to do things right. I currently run multiple productized services for B2B but that business is logistically very demanding and I am looking at CPA as a much less demanding and more straightforward income model. I just signed up with Maxbounty and will call my affiliate manager shortly to get the process completed so I can get started. In the meantime, I am here to check out some threads on the topic. Hopefully, I can positively contribute soon and give back by sharing my own journey and the things I have learned.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Is this what you are talking about? --sounds to me a do over of the turn-key
50+ Unique Productized Service Examples (& Picking Yours)

At any rate; if you have as programing ability (or personnel), you want to work with api DSP/RTB networks once you have sorted out some solid CPA objectives.

Happy to be part of this community. My name is John and I am here because I want to get started with CPA and learn from those who know how to do things right. I currently run multiple productized services for B2B but that business is logistically very demanding and I am looking at CPA as a much less demanding and more straightforward income model. I just signed up with Maxbounty and will call my affiliate manager shortly to get the process completed so I can get started. In the meantime, I am here to check out some threads on the topic. Hopefully, I can positively contribute soon and give back by sharing my own journey and the things I have learned.
Welcome to the forum, John!

Lemme help you with choosing tracking software for your traffic, it would do a lot of good. Contact me on Skype or email! And good luck to you, of course.

Oh, you have passed the approve from MaxBounty. Great! I heard a lot of feedback about how hard it is. A franckly speaking, I failed too:( Wish you a good luck in your journey. Are you already looking for some particular verticals?

I was just approved at Maxbounty. I've been doing marketing for about 15 years and have multiple websites up + I run an Agency for B2B which probably helped. Hurdle one sorted. I saw someone on YT run a Maxbounty campaign using CPL and Instagram so I might try something similar to start with.

Oh, you have passed the approve from MaxBounty. Great! I heard a lot of feedback about how hard it is. A franckly speaking, I failed too:( Wish you a good luck in your journey. Are you already looking for some particular verticals?

I was just approved at Maxbounty. I've been doing marketing for about 15 years and have multiple websites up + I run an Agency for B2B which probably helped. Hurdle one sorted. I saw someone on YT run a Maxbounty campaign using CPL and Instagram so I might try something similar to start with.
Congratulations on being approved by this network. You have just been allowed into a pool of money. All you have to do is grab the money. Many people are making thousands $$$$ from this special network monthly. You can do just exactly the same in just next month. Let's see how much you can make in your first month after joining this network.

You may want to challenge yourself. You can always post payment proof in the bragging section of this forum. Congratulations again. :D

Hi @John Rowe
Welcome to AffiliateFix!
You're definitely will find here a lot of valuable insights and connections to start!

If you're looking for CPA offers- we'd be glad to help and advise. We at FoxOffers have high CPA payouts for our Forex/Crypto offers.

Hi, John, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you're off to a good start but anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, John!

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Have you already decided what traffic type to choose?
Pay attention to the advantages of push traffic:
  • It's impossible to miss push notifications.
  • The user can make just one click and go to the landing page.
  • Low CPC.

MI
Back