The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

**NEW** The Success Manual: $40 commission ? Plenty of bonus prizes $$

L

lachlanwinchester

I'd like you to join me as an affiliate promoting my latest e-book The Success Manual. I'm offering a $40 commission on each sale and plenty of bonus prizes just in time for Christmas.

What is The Success Manual?

It's the most comprehensive e-book on making money and personal development available on the internet today. In a massive 939 pages over 40 chapters, the book covers starting a website, selling online, the 27 essential rules of internet marketing, buying and selling websites, tips for boosting website conversion rates, article marketing, how to become an eBay powerseller, goal setting tips, mini-motivators, discovering your life purpose, budgeting, dieting and quitting smoking.

What makes this book different from the thousands of others out there?

I take pride in the fact that i've created a quality product. This book is 939 pages of well-researched, tried and tested methods for making a living online, as well as advice for improving your life in all areas. Many competitors sell an inferior 30-60 page product for over $50 which results in a high number of refunds and chargebacks. The Success Manual is 939 pages over 40 chapters written in plain, clear English. I provide exceptional customer service (same day response - usually within 2 hours) to ensure that refunds and chargebacks are kept to a bare minimum.

Who is the author?

Lachlan Winchester, age 32, an English speaker and author with 10 years worth of experience in making money online, personal development and life coaching.

Why should I promote this product?

Excellent prizes for the highest-selling affiliates including $1,000 USD cash, $750 and $500

High commissions ($40 per sale)

Same day reply to all e-mails and enquiries from affiliates

Plenty of support materials including banners and sales letters

Extra incentive for customers to buy the product (Everyone who purchases the product will go into the draw to win an iPhone 4)

I only accept Clickbank as a form of payment on my site - so you don't lose your hard-earned commission

I don't openly promote the affiliate program on the main site - again, so you don't lose your hard-earned commission

No advertising on my website

Straight-forward copy that is to the point

This book provides excellent value for money - 939 pages for $69

My vendor ID is blakesyd

My product is called The Success Manual: Unlocking the 40 keys to success

It is listed in the Clickbank marketplace under: Business / Investing ? Small Biz / Entrepreneurship

To find out more information and to sign up as an affiliate go to:
The Success Manual Affiliates

Regards,
Lachlan Winchester

MI
Back