The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Product For The Following Niches...

CableGuy

Hey Guys,

It's been weeks of "sitting on the fence", wondering, should I go with Clickbank or someone else, etc? Finally, I took the plunge, with Clickbank and jumped through their hoops and got "approved" for my product and affiliate program.

The Product is called, Cable TV Installer Training Series, which is a step-by-step, video series on how to learn the tricks of the cable TV trade. It includes 9 training videos, plus a special report on direct job links, in the telecommunications industry.

I created this series to show people, how to get the basic skills they need to become a cable TV installer, (which is a recession proof job). I've been in the business for over 15 years and worked for the Top Cable Companies in the world, including Time Warner, Cox Cable, Adelphia And Jones Intercable. I've worked in the corporate side and contractor side, both side if the industry.

Anyway, originally, I focused on getting people back to work, by "re-educating" them for a different job skill. So my listings would go under Employment/Job Skills, however, I'm finding many other applications can apply, for a do-it-yourself market, or online education market. But for now, I'm sticking to the employment/jobs market to help people learn the skills and get a job.

If you have people who would be interested in learning how to hook-up, install, or repair cable TV, so they can get their "foot in the door" of a local cable TV provider, then, you'd be interested in the program. The commission structure is 50% of $97, through Clickbank. Check It Out Here!

Thanks for your time!

David D.

MI
Back