The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Member Here

jflyntok

affiliate
I have been in the IT industry for over 16 years. I have a great "day" job but the idea of making money online has always interested me. I have found myself going "back to the basics" even though I know most of the technical information behind the scenes of how the internet works.

Always good to start from ground zero to make sure I don't miss anything. I have been very impressed with this forum and I hope I can contribute in anyway that I can. BTW. I am looking for a good CHEAP web hosting service. Godaddy has always been where I start but there has to be cheaper. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi jflyntok,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Sorry I have not shopped hosts for a long time so don't have a recommendation. But when I look for a new host I always go to WebHostingTalk to check out the recent reviews to see who's good and who to avoid.

Welcome to the forum (nice intro!).

For hosting, I've been using Servint.net VPS for years and love it. I cannot ever remember a down time and support services are quick ant not outsourced to some third world country (I even get the same person during the day responding back). Highly recommend them.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the feedback. A habit I need to break is I read WAY too fast when reading forums. I have to force myself to slow down and actually read what people are typing. Bad habits over the years i guess.....

MI
Back