The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Member - can I promote my affiliate program in this forum?

MadeOfCloud

affiliate
I am a new member and we sell unique website templates that are 100% supported. When clients buy a template from MadeOfCloud we will build it, host it, support it and manage it which includes changes to content, images and page layouts.

We are looking to promote our website via affiliates, anyone have any ideas on how we can promote our program?

Regards,

Ernesto
MadeofCloud.com

Hey @MadeOfCloud , welcome to affiliatefix.

Read the rules of the forum... and then post the above in appropriate place.

Non approved resources aren't allowed to solicit members of this forum. You need to get your network listed before you can recruit affiliates.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

This is a requirement and not an option! Do not solicit members until you have an approved vendor credential issued to you.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

I am a new member and we sell unique website templates that are 100% supported. When clients buy a template from MadeOfCloud we will build it, host it, support it and manage it which includes changes to content, images and page layouts.

We are looking to promote our website via affiliates, anyone have any ideas on how we can promote our program?

Regards,

Ernesto
MadeofCloud.com

Welcome to AffiliateFix @MadeOfCloud !

I recommend getting to know the community and its members. Once the members see you are here as an active member, you will get loads of responses by posting questions like yours in the appropriate sub forums here. We have an abundance of approved vendors that can explain in detail how to acquire affiliates.

Do not attempt to recruit from our membership until you are an approved vendor.

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

That's very good idea to promote your website via affiliate marketing. Affliate Marketing is a great way to promote website easily then why not to try with RunCPA - CPA network with frightfully high profitability for both business and traffic owners is a win win situation for the webmasters and business professionals. By using RunCPA you will get the below opportunities if you become a 'Advertiser'

1) 10000+ professional webmasters.

2) Unique anti-fraud Skynet algorithm

3) Easy integration and advanced statistics

4) Excellent consultancy and support

banners
Back