The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New Kid On The Block, We could use some assistance here!!!

billyba

affiliate
Hello everyone....
While I'm new to IM, And I went to school with Fred & Barney. I am Searching for an alternative way to make a living for my wife and I. I need this to turn into a full time source of income for us. For the past several years we have been painting garbage trucks and dumpsters for a living, not as much fun as you might think by the way. And it required us traveling the lower eastern United States. What a pain in the ass that is! Once I get this up and running, mama (my wife) will transition to this as well. So anyway to cut to the chase here, any and all help would be very much appreciated :)

Welcome to the club bro...we are all here to help and first things first, read through the forum, money making methods, case studies, tricks and stuffs, join cpa networks (Of course URevMedia.com should be the first) then take action and ask more questions. Anything you don't understand someone will direct you for sure.

So welcome on board once again and feel free to get in touch if you need help with anything and if I have it i will do it for ya! :)

I've been going through the "newbie 411" guide and it suggests signing up with Max Bounty. Only one problem... well a couple of problems actually. They want me to list a website that I don't have, And they don't acknowledge free email addresses. This is before I even get to first base so to speak. I've sent them a contact message and am waiting for a response now. Before I bumped into you guys on the W/F I hooked up with "choose income" from hsk2010?? on the forum. I have since gotten a refund. Although to be fair not all of the info was bad.
Now then in the newbie guide it says that I don't necessarily need a web-site to get goin' ...yea-or-nay??? Once I get my ducks in a row here, and get one or two offers up and running I want to diversify and go after a wide range of offers and see what is converting well. I know that will change with the seasons and that I need to be flexible here. That is why I'm so thankful (in advance) for the constructive criticism that I hope will come my way. I'm not thin skinned so don't sugar-coat anything here. Let me know what it is that I know I'll be doing wrong. Anyway thnx again and I hope this is the start of something great here!!!

OK I just watched 2 videos by Noah.Whitmore and they are quite informative to be sure. I'm slowly getting my feet wet here and am still a little scared for lack of a better word of the unknown. But like Nike says just do it.huh! Ok My paid domain.... It can be anything, correct. The sub-domains need to be niche specific. Am I on the right track here or not? Someone??? please!

I have been surfing through the forum here and resources. I noticed CPA Labs Do you have any input for me on this I'm thinking of signing up? Better pricing through W/F by the way.

I have been surfing through the forum here and resources. I noticed CPA Labs Do you have any input for me on this I'm thinking of signing up? Better pricing through W/F by the way.

Im not sure how active CPALabs is now so maybe contact them

as far as the site, i would just register one for a business for example, billybamedia.com and then have you email as ceo@billybamedia.com it juts basically make you look more legit than having something like ilovegirls69sex@msn.com

you see :)

MI
Back