The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New information product - affiliates are welcome

elyshemer

Hi All,

This is my new (and first) information product :) I hope you are going to like it.

It's called: Affiliate Startup Blueprint and yes, it's an eBook. Now before you say "not another ebook on affiliate marketing" here is a recent review it got:

"I have had the privilege of reviewing Ely Shemer?s 2010 update of ?Affiliates Startup Blueprint?.

This 64 page guide to Affiliate Marketing is packed full of real information about how to start your affiliate marketing business, and then expand it into an empire.

It covers everything from the right mindset, through product research, setting up your affiliate system, list building, getting the right sort of traffic to following up with your clients.

There are lots of tips to help make the various steps easier, and links to free or inexpensive tools to help you along the way. I currently use many of the same tools myself, and I have also picked up a few tips from the Affiliates Startup Blueprint.

This is a great resource, which I will be recommending to my readers.

Trevor Baret
www.brilliantnewdemo.com"

So - I hope you are going to give it the chance it deserves.

Now, to the fun part...

I offer dynamic commissions starting at 60% and going all the way up to 80%(!). You also get a fully loaded affiliate tools page along with other bonuses, inside the site.

For all the details and the link to signup, please go the affiliate fact sheet, here: Affiliates Startup Blueprint: Your Complete Guide to Profitable Affiliate Marketing

Thank you!

Looking forward to seeing you inside,
Ely

MI
Back