The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Email Marketing Software

acidut

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I am currently working on an email marketing software similar to interspire, AJ Email Marketer. I am currently using this software for the past month and i am am currently working hard to add some new features to it and release it as a product so other members can use it.

If you guys are doing email you could post here some suggestions on what exactly would you love to have on an email marketing software.

Features that i've added so far -

1.) Autoresponders
2.) Groups witch are known as Brands ( You can create different brands for different client, assign different smtp servers to each client )
3.) The possibility to send an email using more than 1 smtp server and split the emails sent on each other.
4.) Templates ( Our templates witch you can use or customize them and Your templates witch are only internally and can be seen only by you )
5.) An easy api to add,remove, unsubscribe users.
6.) Integration with Mandrill and Sendgrid Webhooks ( You get bounces, spam, unsubscribed, opened or clicked links)
7.) Pixel tracking for Open and URL tracking.

When i will release this it will cost around 10$ per month/domain and it can be installed on your servers with no limitations on how many emails, subscribers you have. Ofc you will use your own SMPT servers for sending.

TODO: Add possibility to check emails using IMAP and handle bounces. ( This is when you don't use an SMTP server from Sendgrid or Mandrill, You can use this from your CPANEL, Directadmin emails or w/e )

Anyway if any of you will be interested in getting early access to this and have some new features that they would love to have them added post here or send me an PM.

Here is a preview of how the panel looks so far.

email.png

Here are some new screenshots of how the Create new campaign wizard will look like.

JYVnkT0.png

6MQY0ew.png

dLadfnP.png

HlLIsOK.png

HQHLDNF.png

JozYr9J.png

Attachments

• JYVnkT0.png
    JYVnkT0.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 80
Hi there, this looks very interesting. When will one be able to view or test a demo of this app? Will it have all the features of Interspire?

It will have the features that interspire has and some new things also. The app is ready 85%. We will start working on it after the holidays. I will keep you informed when we have a live preview for you guys.

thanks for the interested

Is this application aimed at being a replacement for MailChimp (et al) and using Mandrill strictly for the transnational side of emails? This is interesting, looking forward to hearing more about this.

We are preparing last thing as we speak then it goes in beta testing for few weeks. I think in about 1 month will be ready for you guys :)

it is sound so impressive and we are wait to use your software and i strongly believe it is help ful to optimize our brands....

banners
Back