Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New as New Can Be

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Hi, All:

I'm a complete CPA newb and signed up here about an hour ago while trying to learn more about how to get started in cpa.

I've downloaded Newbie 411 - huge thanks for that! It was a special bonus to finally read something that made WP sound easy enough that even I could start a site somewhere besides Blogger and Freewebs.

There seems to be almost no step-by-step instructions online for getting started beyond signing up/applying. Start a campaign? How? Well, you told me - in detail. I've read other reports that try but they always left holes, which left me with questions.

Anyway, I'm excited about finding such a beginner-friendly forum. I plan to come back tomorrow and see if I can create a decent landing page.

Thanks, again!
Shirley

Thank-you for the warm welcome!

I found the site via a SERP. Could have been any number of search terms, as I'd been searching for quite a while. Sorry, can't remember at what point I found you.

Thanks, everyone!

As I explore the site, I become more and more amazed at the number of tools and amount of information. What a great place!

Thanks a lot! I love it here, already - sooooo much info for a total cpa newbie and very friendly, too. :)

banners
Back