The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New Affiliate Network - Chance to co-operate !!!

Q

Quynh | Ecomobi

Hi all !!!

I'm Jane, account manager come from Ecomobi, a platform which connect advertiser and publisher.
Building by well - experienced leaders in affiliate network, we own large quality mobile traffic in Brazil - India - Indonesia - Nigeira - Vietnam - Malaysia
Our volume can be at least 5000 CPI per day .

We 're interested in CPI Offer, especially Incent Offer
If you 're big network and looking for more mobile traffic, plz contact me on skype
If you own mobile trafffic and wanna earn much more money, plz contact me, again.

Welcome all and i'm so proud to work with you.
Contact me if u 're interested plz contact at skype : jane.ecomobi.
Hope for co-operating soon !!!

Hi all !!!

Hello @Quynh | Ecomobi , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm Jane, account manager come from Ecomobi, a platform which connect advertiser and publisher.
Building by well - experienced leaders in affiliate network, we own large quality mobile traffic in Brazil - India - Indonesia - Nigeira - Vietnam - Malaysia
Our volume can be at least 5000 CPI per day .

We 're interested in CPI Offer, especially Incent Offer
If you 're big network and looking for more mobile traffic, plz contact me on skype
If you own mobile trafffic and wanna earn much more money, plz contact me, again.

Welcome all and i'm so proud to work with you.
Contact me if u 're interested plz contact at skype : jane.ecomobi.
Hope for co-operating soon !!!

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam threads.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back