“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Never Too Old ?

maidle123

affiliate
Hello All.
I just came upon you viaPeerfly Luke Kling
I have been trying to become a successful Affiliate Marketer for years
Believe it or not
I have failed for various reasons Mostly the dishonesty , of the programs i joined
The fraudulent person who just took $2500.00 for software , not working.
Also the many programmers who are just out for you to join , have monthly income from you, Never answer nor help you.
I knew of very successful prorammes for CPA long ago , but got side tracked by some other wonderful promises
NOW I feel the same about CPAFix as the first publisher I just read when he has introduced himself Honesty!

I am a very hard worker , but need to be guided the right way.
I am in a very remote area of Western Australia in bush, isolated , Care Taking with my husband aclosed Down Nickle Mine.
I have plenty time now to concentrate on my computer
Internet is rather limited in this area , but we manage
Strangely enough I have never come across any one in person her in Australia who does Internet Marketing.
Good luck to you all
Best of luck with this beautifully presented Programme.

Maidle123:rolleyes::

Hi Maidle,

Good to see you are still persisting with Internet Marketing even though have been struggling for some years now.

The best way to learn is to ask questions.... so ask whatever you feel like and we all shall all help out and make sure you DO succeed this time with CPA marketing! :)

My best wishes to you....

Thank you so much

I have struggled for ages But always balk at an important area
Putting my website out on the web via Zilla
Thank you for detailed Wordpress instuctions. I have done them before but never completed
Thank you for such a simple explanation of it

maidle

MI
Back