The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Networks that PAY! (Post your payment proofs here)

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Networks that PAY! (Post your payment proofs here)

I think we need to start a master thread of payment proofs and a good resource of networks that pay!

If you've been paid, post proof in here along with the network name, referral links are allowed if genuine!

Lets get this to be one massive thread of great paying networks!

Note: All other posts will be moved or deleted.

Last edited:
ClickRocket is a excellent affiliate platform.They have lots of high payout mobile offers. If you are good at getting mobile traffic,these offers are the good choices. I’ve worked with several good Affiliate Networks the last few years and ClickRocket beats them in ALL Points. Offer Payouts are TOP, weeklies are coming very FAST.
My affiliate manager Maxim Akhlestin is a great person, really helpful and responsive.. Nice to work with Maxim and ClickRocket.
Join ClickRocket now: ClickRocket – Performance-based Affiliate Ad Network| CPA Network
Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 9.41.12 PM.png

"ISN Education, LL", which is the team behind "2 Girls Teach Sex" (sexual education videos) - I promote them just sometimes a bit, but they always pay next month without any issues so far. I didn't had even one refund yet.

00000490.png

Last edited:
I've been using various popular PPD/CPA Networks since late October 2012.
AdWorkMedia is the one that I am currently using and that i had good experience in the past as well.

awm-payout.jpg

On my screenshot I do not show all past earnings, they were sometimes high & sometimes low, but I do show recent payouts trough Payoneer and total earnings as well as current balance!
Don't get confused by period (dates) of payouts. I did request and receive all payments in same month.

If you want to be my referral, feel free to register using link below:
AdWorkMedia - Referral Link

If you don't want to be my referral, but still would like to join this great CPA Network, then register using link below:
AdWorkMedia - No Referring

Mundomedia is my fav. They always pay on time.

bzAGegI.png

Another network is Society Invite.. its a private CPA network. They also pay on time
VPzufZV.png

As others have already posted about clickdealer, peerfly, so i am not posting them..

I'll use this to push a little known network who we deal with Persona.ly who have sent us multiple payments on time every time.

6EKRYGZ.png

Hello guys!

Great thread :)

I could post many revenue screenshots proving that we pay - but that may seem a bit biased ;)

I'll just post one from an affiliate who has previously uploaded this:
123532.png

Many affiliates of ours have been uploading payment proof / revenue screencaps for a while now on various other sites. Others can be found at Affpaying.com/crakrevenue

So yes - add CrakRevenue to the list of paying aff networks ;)

P.S., Any Crak affs here..? :)

If not, sign up for a CrakRevenue account here and we'll get your account approved right way!

Cheers!
- Eric from CrakRevenue

I've been promoting several binary options brokers in the past 2 years and one of them really stands out when it comes to payouts and service. Zoomtrader is always on time and on top of that they have some of the best affiliate managers in the business.

You can signup with them here...

You can also post in this thread if you have questions about promoting binary options.

Here's a screenshot of my dashboard:

N5zljMw.jpg

ClickRocket is a excellent affiliate platform.They have lots of high payout mobile offers. If you are good at getting mobile traffic,these offers are the good choices. I’ve worked with several good Affiliate Networks the last few years and ClickRocket beats them in ALL Points. Offer Payouts are TOP, weeklies are coming very FAST.
My affiliate manager Maxim Akhlestin is a great person, really helpful and responsive.. Nice to work with Maxim and ClickRocket.
Join ClickRocket now: ClickRocket – Performance-based Affiliate Ad Network| CPA Network
View attachment 4037

link doesnt seem working . Is there a different website ?

banners
Back