The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Do you mean on a website you already have running, or setting up a new one?

You can place display ads or contextual link on your site, or capture emails for list building and market to them. Whatever you do, make sure that it's allowed for each offer you put on a site.

Can anybody tell me how can I promote cpa offers through website?

the magic word is "KYC" (know your customer).
if you run a website you should be able to know what this website is about, how and from where you get the traffic and what are the contents what are attracting your users.

if this is not clear (let´s say you send blind traffic on a website) it is not easy to find user affine productes what might work.

i have seen some guys doing it also with "blind traffic" more or less successful, but that will not end in big money exept you have really BIG numbers of traffic you can deal with.
but to generate big numbers of traffic you spend a lot of time. to market big numbers is also more than a fulltime job. for my understanding the time, where websites owners can be successful marketers is passed.
we are in a time where you have to beat the best - the best traffic generators and the best traffic marketers. if you are only 50% of each you will not win the game.

planing to creat on

So you have a lot of options still, because you can decide what your website will be about, the theme and etc... Therefore, I would decide which kind of CPA offers you would like to work with and then create the best kind of website to campaign those CPA offers. For example, if you decided to use Cosmetic CPA offers it would be the best thing if you created a cosmetic relevant website!

You understand? I hope I didnt complicate it haha!

do you suggest me any course about that or youtube video link
So you have a lot of options still, because you can decide what your website will be about, the theme and etc... Therefore, I would decide which kind of CPA offers you would like to work with and then create the best kind of website to campaign those CPA offers. For example, if you decided to use Cosmetic CPA offers it would be the best thing if you created a cosmetic relevant website!

You understand? I hope I didnt complicate it haha!

Pick an offer from any network, create a website with some good quality content, promote with PPC. Optimize it and you'll be making money in no time.

banners
Back