The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Needing Advice & Guidence to a Successful Career in Affeliate Marketing

krystalglam85

affiliate
I'm trying to understand Affeliate Marketing in hopes of making it a full time career. I lost my job of 4 years last month, I've been hospitalized 3 times and have had to get emergency surgery since then, making it difficult to go out and look for another job at the moment. On top of that I'm having extreme financial issues because I haven't been working and its affecting every part of my life right now. Ok, I'm done venting.

Please Help! I watch a lot of YouTube videos on Affiliate Marketing, on how to start for begginers, and yes, I am trying to make money fast but I also know that trying to make fast, easy money isn't always as you see on TV or as people claim. I would hate to promote false information on my first try and I'm really just trying to avoid making too many mistakes along the way.

Anyone been on WarriorPlus? I am currently approved to promote for Rapid Traffic Paydayz. Not sure if anyone has heard of it. So it looks legit. It is an
online software on Marketing Education which you need to purchase a membership for. It basically claims the software will help bring rapid traffic to Marketers website/page. The company is also offering bonus cash based on how many sales you make for them. Did I make the right choice or did I see easy money? Any information anyone can give would be great! I think I have the abilities and skills to be able to succeed in this, I just need a little help and guidence. Oh, and the link to the company in question is. go.nyawang.com/q75po5 .

Please tell me I'm on the right path and didnt make the wrong choice. Thanks in Advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
That link you posted is a redirect to a URL shortener WTF
Maybe try CPAGRIP or MyLead, you don't need to pay to work as an affiliate
(not to be considered an endorsement --just something to look into).
1670825636560.png

So are YOU being lied to at Warrior Plus? Good chance ... That place is a snake pit ...
If you are down to your last money, broke with your back against the wall as you seem to be saying --don't get involved in this --it most likely will not turn out well.

Is there some other talent or skill, that you can make money with, that you already know and can capitalize on?

I should have looked into the link before. My Apologies. Thank you for the heads up. As for other talent or skills, I like to create templates. I was looking into graphic design. So I'll see about that. One more question. Is there a way to update my post so I can remove the link?

I know this is an older thread, but I stumbled upon it while hunting for similar info myself. Sorry to hear about the tough time you've been going through, but it's great to see your determination to pursue affiliate marketing as a full-time career. I totally get it - we all want to make money quickly, but it's important to approach it with caution. Promoting false information can backfire, so it's good that you're mindful of that. As for WarriorPlus and Rapid Traffic Paydayz, I haven't personally heard of them, but always do your research before committing.

I know this is an older thread, but I stumbled upon it while hunting for similar info myself. Sorry to hear about the tough time you've been going through, but it's great to see your determination to pursue affiliate marketing as a full-time career. I totally get it - we all want to make money quickly, but it's important to approach it with caution. Promoting false information can backfire, so it's good that you're mindful of that. As for WarriorPlus and Rapid Traffic Paydayz, I haven't personally heard of them, but always do your research before committing.

I recently came across some info that stated unemployment for bachelor's degree holders was 2.5%. It's worth considering if you're looking for stability and long-term career prospects. Remember, success in affiliate marketing requires patience, learning from mistakes, and continuous improvement. Seek guidance from experienced marketers, take courses, and stay up-to-date with industry trends.

I understand that you're looking for guidance on starting a successful career in affiliate marketing. It's tough when you've faced challenges like losing your job and health issues, but it's great that you're exploring new opportunities.
While trying to make quick money in affiliate marketing can be tempting, it's important to be cautious and avoid scams. As for WarriorPlus and Rapid Traffic Paydayz, it's always a good idea to do thorough research and gather more information before committing.
By the way, if you're interested in exploring other educational opportunities, you can check out for a list of rolling admission colleges.
Remember, success in affiliate marketing takes time, dedication, and continuous learning.

Well affiliate marketing its a great oportunity but i think if you want to have fast income you could have a surprize and be very disapointed because it takes some time to get the consistent income you need
To make money fith aff marketing you need a good offer to convert preferably high ticket ,then you need as much traffic as you can
This its the main blood of online business its the traffic ,if you have great traffic you will make money
Also focus on helping people instead of just making sales
Succesful people make other people lifes better thats way the are succesful
Also dont swith from a method to soon dedicate at least 3 months to a method

banners
Back