The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Traffic Vance referral

imnick88

affiliate
I have let my AM help to me. buy he told me he dont have traffic vance account.

so, everyone can help me ?

I'm not a noob, I have 1yr experience for ppv traffic, but just play leadimpact.

so, I know how to take care your business.

PM Me, thanks!

Have you tried reaching TV? Sometimes they don't need referral and are just letting you in if you are serious.

I'm happy to give my PeerFly publishers that have proven to be good at PPV a reference to Trafficvance.

Another example of how this forum is so useful - 3.0 is going to take this beyond and better!

Hi,

Can someone also help me as well with getting a referral link to TV?
The are many people who are involved in the area so, if you are willing to help, please respond or send a pm.

Talk to your AM. From what Ive seen most AM's will give you a referral if you've ran some decent traffic with a lower tier network like lead impact..

Hi General,

thank you for you post. I have already talked to lead impact and they said that Traffic Vance is their competitive company, and they will never give any references, recommendations to anyone who wants to join other ppv network. it is logical. and that's what it is.

I'm happy to give my PeerFly publishers that have proven to be good at PPV a reference to Trafficvance.

Hey Luke I sent you an email but I may have had the wrong email address. I am currently in the application process with TV and I am at the stage were I need a referral. Do you think that you can help me? I am a publisher with peerfly and and we both know that an account with TV would be a win for both me and peerfly given the quantity and quality of traffic they have to offer.

MI
Back