The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need some Niche Ideas?

Robert Rogers

I put together another free report for you all. No advertising, just data.

Get it here

niches.jpg

Hi Robert,

That's EXTREMELY generous of you!

Hey guys. Here is a real marketer just like you sharing REAL info
and KW research for free. No need to submint email, no sale pitch,
no software to buy just some great info. And he even better he even includes a link so you can download it into your own spreadsheet and do your own analysis.

Click the links to see the key word research.
Web Site Marketing, Design and Hosting.

Thanks again Robert!

Here's a surprise I found in this list. The niche "flashlight". It has an estimated broad bid of $6.71, over 16+ adwords campaigns, 96+ yahoo campaigns, and 8188 searches!

Who knew?

Great list, thanks for that.
edit:
what's Broad bid & Broad clicks mean?

The keywords and data in the list are based on "broad" matches. Here is google's definition:
Broad Match - This is the default option. If you include general keyword or keyword phrases-such as tennis shoes-in your keyword list, your ads may appear when users search for tennis and shoes, in any order, and possibly along with other terms. For example, your ad may appear for the queries buy tennis shoes and tennis sneakers but not tennis players.

"Broad bid" represents the estimated cost per click you would pay in a google adwords campaign. Broad clicks represents the estimated number of clicks you would receive in a google adwords campaign for the broad bid amount.

Thanks for all the great feedback on my keyword/niche lists. Here is the latest list:

This time it's a list of the most active keywords I collected from RankPulse . They collect their data via Google's free API. The keywords are then scrubbed for specific people, products, and companies.

I have further scrubbed the keywords and added relevant data to help you make an informed decision before deciding on a keyword/niche to focus on.

Data includes number of searches, number of pages found, ppc competition in adwords and yahoo, estimated ppc bid amounts and number broad clicks.

I've also included a .csv file you can freely download for your own analysis.

I hope you all find this useful.

Preview Leyword List Here

[:)]

Hello fellow forum members.

I've updated another list. This time I chose "Insurance" in the UK & USA Markets. Another extremely profitable niche. I set up a campaign in this niche and have averaged an 83% return this year. I use insurme.com from commission junction for the USA market.

I'll have to look into the insurance affiliate program I found here: Brokers Web - Health Insurance Pay Per Click Affiliate Program

I just signed up, looks interesting.

Here's the new list: Insurance UK
Here's the .csv file: http://bigsensation.com/downloads/niches070608.csv

Here's the new list: Insurance USA
Here's the .csv file: http://bigsensation.com/downloads/niches070609.csv

Last edited by a moderator:
I addition to Brokers Web which is Pay per Click -
NetQuote is a 5 Star program too. They offers consumers up to 5 quotes.
They pay per sale and are on CJ plus have an in-house program that's strong than the CJ program.

Robert, that is realy nice of you to assist newbies by providing real time potentially profitable niches to get into.

Can I ask you to generate a list for alternative/renewable energy?

I know that there are profitable niches under this topic because I have profitable mini websites in this theme and I think that with your way of generating very focused list can be a great starting point for newbies.

BTW: The reason I just launched a brand new article directory that is dedicated to alternative energy is because I beleive it is realy hot topic that contains many hot niches that will only grow in the coming years as awareness increases with time.

Thanks,
Assaf

banners
Back