The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need some help with with Interstitial ads please!

fontavals

I have been digging around for more information on how to run pop-unders and i just need clearance on what Interstitials actually are and how they work..?
i found a few landers and the ad serving process goes like this :

Step1:

xpEe7ho.jpg

Step2:

Sh04WLm.png

BUT if i attempt to click back without going to Lander, then i get this:

VKEpvvu.jpg

***I am bit confused of the process flow of Interstitial ads because Mobicow does not accept banners so my question is***

1/ With Interstitial ads , you use banners but instead you used landers and a process similar to the one above...?
2/ Does this same process flow apply with all similar traffic sources that run pop-over/pop-under/redirect traffic..?

I'd really appreciate any feedback on this , Thanks guys!

I have actually used a banner on Mobicow but they normally run full page ads. I was direct linking, so I didn't have to worry about the sort of thing you're asking about.

Mobicow is one of the listed networks on here, hopefully a rep will pop in and help you. If you don't want to wait, contact them, they are awesomely helpful!

A Interstitial ad is a full page advertisement. They are displayed to users at natural breaks, displaying a full landing page or image within the app or site.

A popup is when a new browser window is opened (normally on top off the existing one) and a website is loaded without any action from the user.

A redirect is when a user enters a URL or clicks on a link and is redirected to a offer instead of the destination he/she intended to go to

banners
Back