The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need some advices for a great affiliate opportunity im on

OMES07

affiliate
Hi! I'm a total newbie, i'm still learning. How ever, i need help because i have an amazing affiliate account in which the product is free, and i get paid por that. Though is a great product, and everybody wants it, i haven't found a way where i could promote it in a great scale online. I just don't know it. I already invested in a company that offered me e-mailing. Hasn't been what i expected so far because i purchase for a million emails and the result has been extremely low. As a newbie i'm just looking for ideas or anything that could help me out. So, as i wrote before, the product is free, the shipping is free, and it is what every business, entrepreneur needs. It do not costs memebership or what so ever, it isn't a scam and is backed by very large worldwide companies. So i think i have a gold mine that, so far, i haven't taken to where i want. Please, any advice, or guidance, i'll appreciate.

Hi! I'm a total newbie, i'm still learning. How ever, i need help because i have an amazing affiliate account in which the product is free, and i get paid por that. Though is a great product, and everybody wants it, i haven't found a way where i could promote it in a great scale online. I just don't know it. I already invested in a company that offered me e-mailing. Hasn't been what i expected so far because i purchase for a million emails and the result has been extremely low. As a newbie i'm just looking for ideas or anything that could help me out. So, as i wrote before, the product is free, the shipping is free, and it is what every business, entrepreneur needs. It do not costs memebership or what so ever, it isn't a scam and is backed by very large worldwide companies. So i think i have a gold mine that, so far, i haven't taken to where i want. Please, any advice, or guidance, i'll appreciate.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @OMES07 !

It sounds to me as though you need to do some studying and some research. I have some questions for you about your experience level.

Do you have a VPS
Are you a current publisher with any networks?
Do you have traffic experience, and if so, with who?
Do you have experience with tracking? If so, what tracker?
Have you done any PPC, PPV, PPI,, etc.?

T J

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @OMES07 !

It sounds to me as though you need to do some studying and some research. I have some questions for you about your experience level.

Do you have a VPS
Are you a current publisher with any networks?
Do you have traffic experience, and if so, with who?
Do you have experience with tracking? If so, what tracker?
Have you done any PPC, PPV, PPI,, etc.?

T J

Thanks for your respond TJ!

Right now i'm just using basics, so i'm not using any VPS. Not exactly a publisher by myself but i do hired some company to send emails as advertising.
I don't have a any experience in traffic.
In tracking, i'm using hasOffers platform so i could track where ever i publish with my links. So i'm actually measuring what the mailing campaign did give me in conversions, which by the way wasn't that good until now.
I haven't use PPC, PPV nor PPI. How ever i think the best for me is PPV because i do have some research on the product i'm promoting, where for every visit i get 5% in conversions.

As you can see i'm newbie all the way down but i really want to learn because as i wrote, i have a great product and great conversion rates, i just don't know where to start.

Thanks for your respond TJ!

Right now i'm just using basics, so i'm not using any VPS. Not exactly a publisher by myself but i do hired some company to send emails as advertising.
I don't have a any experience in traffic.
In tracking, i'm using hasOffers platform so i could track where ever i publish with my links. So i'm actually measuring what the mailing campaign did give me in conversions, which by the way wasn't that good until now.
I haven't use PPC, PPV nor PPI. How ever i think the best for me is PPV because i do have some research on the product i'm promoting, where for every visit i get 5% in conversions.

As you can see i'm newbie all the way down but i really want to learn because as i wrote, i have a great product and great conversion rates, i just don't know where to start.

So you are tracking with HasOffers? That's a white-labeled affiliate tracking software to track and manage affiliate programs. Are you managing an affiliate team? Are you a super affiliate? That's a very expensive tracker for someone that calls themselves a Newbie. Have you considered Voluum, Thrive, or AdsBridge? These are considerably less and offer great interfaces and reporting.

So you are tracking with HasOffers? That's a white-labeled affiliate tracking software to track and manage affiliate programs. Are you managing an affiliate team? Are you a super affiliate? That's a very expensive tracker for someone that calls themselves a Newbie. Have you considered Voluum, Thrive, or AdsBridge? These are considerably less and offer great interfaces and reporting.

Yes i'm tracking with HasOffers, but it is not my company, as i said before, i'm just an affiliate, so i'm not paying for the use of that software, how ever, the company for which i'm an affiliate is. I think they have a contract with them long term and they just give me the tools in HasOffers. The company with that affiliate program isn't a newbie at all, it's a big corp, located in 11 countries.

Anyway, that's why i wrote that i kind of have an excellent opportunity here, but simply i just don't know exactly what to do to get great conversions. Product for free, shipping for free, not membership costs.

For every click in the website i know almost for a fact that 5% turns in conversion. I just need a lot of traffic and clicks well distributed. And this is why i need help, because i certainly don't know how. I invested in a 1 million mailing campaign with an advertising company, which they say they have 10% opening, but the result was 400 clicks into the website. So NOTHING! That's way i'm looking for better options.

You need to decide what vertical your product belongs to and then decide what the best traffic source for your prospective customers will be.

Without knowing the details about your product, vertical, and budget, it's difficult to give you anything other than broad answers to your questions.

MI
Back