The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need SEO suggestions.

Rachael Fernandes

affiliate
I am working on 3 websites and their rankings got stucked on a specific rank.

wheretobuyphenq.com
phen375discounts.com
crazybulksale.com

I need suggestions how should i improve their rankings by doing minor and major changes in my website.

Thank You

Keep optimizing pages. Do a/b tasting. It will be best for you to analyze that what is working with particular website.
Dont push single strategy on all websites.

In order to optimize, you need to start by analyzing your tracker data.

Also, the secret to extending the reach of a site in the SE's, once you establish your plateau, is to add frequently updated, relevant, and high quality content updates. This is not how you have set up your sites. Your sites are typical of the sites Google hates as they are actually more like landing pages for affiliate sales. Not a problem when you add regularly updated highly relevant and frequently updated content. At least 1000 words per week, at a minimum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Social media, blog commenting and forum participating is the best way to getting quality backlinks and improved of ranking in search engine.

firstly check out the onpage content and add the keywords in description which keywords you want on top and then start the off page like forums posting and blog posting

If you are just using anchor keywords then this might be the reason, you need to add some abstract anchor like "my site, check this out, check it etc"

@OP, I had a look at your blog [on wheretobuyphenq] and noticed that you've posted only a few articles. As TJ Tutor suggests, you need to create more content as it will might aid in boasting your [SEO] rankings.

In any case if creating more content draws more traffic to your blogs, you could get some of those people [using effective calls to action] to visit your home page and a few of them might buy what you are selling.

hi,
There are many techniques for improving traffic on your website like a forum posting, Blog posting, Guest Posting, Article posting,Local Business,etc.

Well after you get to some rank it starts going slowly. Maybe you expect the result too soon. Every thing takes its time. Be original, write usefull, use social media( facebook, twitter), start writting blogs, participate in forums, blogs.

The best way to increase your website ranking, you need follow quality content posting, Social media and large no of link buildings it will help to what you Anticipate your website

banners
Back