The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need more traffic for my website

masterclass2015

affiliate
Hello successful people!
I started in ppd 6 months ago. I'm making now something like 200$ a month.
My challenge is to get trafic to my website because i have only 20 clicks a day.
I'm only posting in FB groups, and that takes me both time and energy.
I'm looking for a way to get more trafic to website (i'm looking for 100 clicks a day).
Any help plz?

Last edited:
Hello successful people!

Hi @masterclass2015 , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

My challenge is to get trafic to my website because i have only 20 clicks a day.
I'm looking for a way to get more trafic to website (i'm looking for 100 clicks a day).
Any help plz?

I would recommend buying FB likes and funneling them to a funnel.

What funnel are you using now?

T J

You are here to learn and you just got some great advice from @lrs1995! You can automate posts in FB and do it without a plugin I think. If you want to grow, then you need to learn how to grow. Take action!
Thanks tjtutor, i'll improve myself and learn more & more ;)
What lrs1995 is really interesting, i'm checking his link..

Hello successful people!
Any help plz?

Have you considered using other social media platforms?
Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest can do wonders depending on the niche you choose

Hello successful people!
Any help plz?
Hi Masterclass. It is a good thing you are earning fro your own website. In order to make more traffic to the website, you have chosen the right path. facebook has a lot of potential members who you can have them get to the website. I am just suspecting that you may not be using the platform well and to its maximum. I urge you to come up with topics that you will be able to discuss with people that are related to the website and redirect them to the site for more details. Just plan well and you will benefit a lot.

Hello successful people!
Any help plz?

hello dear have you tried to social media sites like FB and other stuff?? if you have for how long and how you are promoting your site?? it depends on the way you promote .... the clicks can't be increased a day .... update your stuff daily and put that kind of stuff that attracts people that's the only way you can increase your traffic.. have you tried automatic like generating app on fb.. if you don't try for it may be it will be helpful for you.....

MI
Back